The IVR 29th world congress, "Dignity, Democracy Diversity", issues a CfP. Deadline for abstracts is December 31, 2018. The congress is held in Lucerne, 7-13 July 2019.
- A PhD dissertation defence of interest in Philosophy of Law at Stockholm University on October 12, 2018: Jasmina Nedevska Törnqvist, Why Care About Future People’s Environment?
- Call for Papers to The Finnish-Swedish PhD Conference on Legal Reasoning, in Finland, December 7-8, 2018
- Conference at Stockholm University, November 13-15, 2018 (information in Swedish), in regard to the forthcoming book The Cambridge Companion to Legal Positivism
- Moa Lidén defends her PhD dissertation Confirmation Bias in Criminal Cases in Uppsala on September 28, 2018..
- Call for Papers for the 29th IVR World Congress "Dignity, Democracy, Diversity", taking place in Lucerne, Switzerland, July 2019, is now out. Deadline 31 December 2018.
- The IVR Sweden Annual Meeting 2018 is held May 14-15, 2018, in Lund. You are very welcome to attend, please register here (participants are responsible for travel and lodging). Read the programme (in Swedish).
- The 29th IVR World Congress "Dignity, Democracy, Diversity" will take place in Lucerne, Switzerland from 7-13 July 2019.
- Sebastián Reyes Molina has been appointed treasurer in IVR Sweden.
- The next annual conference of IVR Sweden will be held in Karlstad on 8-9 May 2017. Read the programme.
- Special issue published on European New Legal Realism in Retfaerd Nordic Journal of Law and Justice (Vol. 39, No 4, 2016) ed. Elisabeth Eneroth
- Filosofidagarna, a major event for philosophers in Sweden, will be held in Uppsala on 25-27 August 2017. We are launching a section of Philosophy of Law! Brian Leiter will give the key-note. Call for abstracts will be online soon, you are very welcome to present your research at this event.
- Two new PhD students in Philosophy of Law are starting in 2017 at The Department of Philosophy, Uppsala University: Elena Prats and Tommaso Braida will work in the project Civis Sum.
- Two new doctoral students started working in Jurisprudence at Gothenburg University: Kristina Hultegård and David Jivegård.
- (NB cancelled, see announcement above) Next IVR World Congress is scheduled to be held in Istanbul 17-21 July 2017. IVR Sweden has issued a communication that has been sent to the International IVR.