"Dignity, Democracy, Diversity" will take place in Lucerne, Switzerland from 7-13 July 2019.
- Sebastián Reyes Molina has been appointed treasurer in IVR Sweden.
- The next annual conference of IVR Sweden will be held in Karlstad on 8-9 May 2017. Read the programme.
- Special issue published on European New Legal Realism in Retfaerd Nordic Journal of Law and Justice (Vol. 39, No 4, 2016) ed. Elisabeth Eneroth
- Filosofidagarna, a major event for philosophers in Sweden, will be held in Uppsala on 25-27 August 2017. We are launching a section of Philosophy of Law! Brian Leiter will give the key-note. Call for abstracts will be online soon, you are very welcome to present your research at this event.
- Two new PhD students in Philosophy of Law are starting in 2017 at The Department of Philosophy, Uppsala University: Elena Prats and Tommaso Braida will work in the project Civis Sum.
- Two new doctoral students started working in Jurisprudence at Gothenburg University: Kristina Hultegård and David Jivegård.
- (NB cancelled, see announcement above) Next IVR World Congress is scheduled to be held in Istanbul 17-21 July 2017. IVR Sweden has issued a communication that has been sent to the International IVR.