The Swedish Section of the International Association for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy
University of Gothenburg
Association for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (IVR)
- The annual meeting of IVR Sweden will take place in Linköping the 27th - 28th of August. Save the Date. More information to come.
- Patricia Mindus is promoted to Professor of Practical Philosophy at Uppsala University, the first woman in that position since 1477 when the University was founded.
- Patricia Mindus publishes the book Hacia una teoría funcionalista de la ciudadanía
- IVR Sweden holds its annual conference in Stockholm, May 23-24, 2019. Read invitation and programme.
- The "Cambridge Companion to Legal Positivism Conference 2" is held in i Stockholm on April 22-25, 2019. Read programme.
- Programme, spring 2019, for the joint Uppsala and Stockholm Seminar in Philosophy of Law
- The IVR 29th world congress, "Dignity, Democracy Diversity", issues a CfP. Deadline for abstracts is December 31, 2018. The congress is held in Lucerne, 7-13 July 2019.
- A PhD dissertation defence of interest in Philosophy of Law at Stockholm University on October 12, 2018: Jasmina Nedevska Törnqvist, Why Care About Future People’s Environment?
- Call for Papers to The Finnish-Swedish PhD Conference on Legal Reasoning, in Finland, December 7-8, 2018