The Swedish Section of the International Association for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy
Membership in IVR Sweden is open to individuals from all scholarly disciplines. A member shall pay a membership fee. Part of the fee is distributed from the Swedish Section to IVR. Every national section shall contribute with $7.50 per member annually to the international activities of IVR according to a decision by the executive committee of IVR. The remaining part of the fee is used for the activities of IVR Sweden.
The membership fee of IVR Sweden is currently SEK 100 per year for students and PhD candidates, and SEK 150 for all others.
The membership fee shall be paid to the PlusGiro account below.
Name of account: Svenska Föreningen för Rätts- och Socialfilosofi
Number of account: 949278-6
Please indicate your name and which membership year the payment concerns.
- A position as senior lecturer is open in Lund. Apply before 2021-03-31.
- The North Sea Group hosts digital seminars on chapters in the forthcoming book Dahlman, Stein & Tuzet (eds.) Philosophical Foundations of Evidence Law, OUP, 2021. For more information contact Christian Dahlman.
-IVR annual meeting will take place on zoom (or as a hybrid event in Uppsala) 6-7 May 2021
- The Cambridge Companion to Legal Positivism is published in January 2021 at Cambridge University Press (Eds. Torben Spaak, Patricia Mindus)
- PhD position at Uppsala University announced here with deadline in March 2021’
- Christian Dahlman is the new Pufendorf Chair 2020-2024 (read here)
- Patricia Mindus is the editor of the special issue 'The Justice of Others: Arbitrary Law-making in Contemporary Migration Policy' in EiP 2020:2
- Patricia Mindus publishes the book Hacia una teoría funcionalista de la ciudadanía